Home > With Each Other
With Each Other
Now What? Use these resources to learn more and work for change:
- Compassion & Communication
- It's all about how we think about each other, how we talk to each other. In presidential elections--the extent and intensity of disrespect, name-calling and bashing engaged in by the candidates . . .
- Poverty & Economic Justice
- Pope John Paul II said, "If the aim is globalization without marginalization, we can no longer tolerate a world in which there live side by side the immensely rich and the miserably poor . . .
- Peace & Environmental Security
- What makes us feel secure? What makes us feel afraid? Are we more motivated by hope, or by fear? We know all too well that our lives are always changing . . .
- Shared Values - Common Dreams
- It's important to remember that we actually do have some shared values and common dreams. It's easy to focus on what doesn't work, how different we are, how bad things have gotten . . .