Home > With Ourselves
Now What? Use these resources to learn more and work for change:
- Finding Fulfillment in our Lives
- "To allow one's self to be carried away by a multitude of conflicting concerns; to surrender to too many demands; to commit one's self to too many projects, to want to help everyone in everything, is to succumb to violence. . . ."
- Making Change with Money
- We know full well the power of money, for good or for ill uses. For example, we may feel that in Washington we have auctions not elections. . .
- Our Day-to-Day Living Practices
- Have you ever played the Extreme Reuse Game? Here's how it goes . . .